This method is perfect to install it on pc without DVD driver
today will be possible download Windows 7 from this link: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/.
I and many other people in the world are trying this new OS also in pc without DVD driver such as new netbook (Eeepc, AspireOne, MSI,… ).
A possible method to install Windows 7 on this pc is use a USB pen Driver.
- USB pen driver (min. 4GB)
- Windows 7 ISO image (from here)
- Format USB pen driver: Computer –> Right-click on USB pen driver-> Select NTFS –> Start
- Mount ISO image by a virtual driver tool (I use this)
- Open command line as administrator: Start-> Write cmd –> Right-click on cmd icon –> Select “run as administrator”
- Write this commands (press enter after any commands):
- list volume
- select volume X (X is number of your USB pen driver)
- H: (H is letter of your virtual driver)
- cd boot
- bootsect /nt60 X: (X is number of your USB pen driver)
Now you can start installation on your like if you use a normal DVD.
Goodbye and good Windows 7.
For suggestions write a comment.