Under The Wire

Under The Wire

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Instinct wins

instinct_wallpaper2_sm Imagine the infamous “I am a Mac” advertisement with the products in place of the silly Apple’s actors. Imagine a fight on features instead than on myths.

If you are able to imagine this it means that your reality distortion field is weak today, so you may also know who is going to win and who is going to lose.

Samsung made a clever series of advertisement for its Instinct. Have a look and tell me what are you wanting right now.

Sorry Tcid, next time you have to let me play more with your iPhone… while playing I wasn’t looking at defects of the iPhone. And don’t forget to install some extra games and take a stronger battery or a longer power cord. I and Swanz can’t stand too many hours of boredom while we are at lessons.

Thanks to FolBlog for the post about this ads.

0 Comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP