If you're using Windows Vista or XP SP2 regardless of hardware problems you maybe never saw a Blue Screen of Death.
If you want to see what a BSoD looks like, or show the world how easily Windows crashes there is a simple trick to generate a memory dump with your keyboard.
To activate the superpower just follow this simple steps:
- Run regedit
- go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\kbdhid\Parameters if you have an USB keyboard or to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\i8042prt\Parameters if you have a ps/2 keyboard
- Add a new DWORD CrashOnCtrlScroll with 1 as value
- Reboot to apply changes
- Hold down right Ctrl and hit Scroll Lock twice
Now that your keyboard has this superpower why don't use it to became a youtube-star?
- Run notepad, flip3d, minesweeper or another Windows built-in program
- Do something
- Use the superpower of your keyboard
- Say WOW
- Make a link to www.apple.com/getamac
Congratulations, you are a youtube-star!